An immigration lawyer helps his clients to deal with an immigration-related problem such as green cards, citizenship, visas and other kinds of immigration-related issues.
Well, all kinds of immigration problems do not require consultation. Suppose, you wish to go to the U.S. to spend your vacation and you are sure that you will be back in 90 days then you might not any kind of visa at all.
It’s true that immigration law is very complex to understand especially for the general people who do not have any idea about the immigration law or never was in touch with the immigration law. People who are not familiar with immigration law find it more difficult. Isn’t it?
When You Need To Call An Immigration Lawyer
If you are in any of these circumstances, you should definitely consult with an immigration law:
- If you are not sure about your eligibility for a green card or other immigration stuffs.
- If you don’t find it easy to achieve citizenship, green card or other immigration facilities. Possibly you will need to provide additional evidence.
- If you need to solve an immigration-related issue urgently.
- If any removal or deportation proceedings are being started against you and you are notified about it.
- Suppose, you have been deported from a country and now you want to apply to get to the country.
- In the past, if any immigration application had refused or denied by the government.
- If you have done any criminal offense or convicted of a criminal offense and now you want to enter to the country or want to save yourself from removal by the government.
- If you want to get an investment-based visa.
- If you find the application forms as well as documents very much confusing and find that these will take a lot of time from you then you should definitely hire or go for an immigration lawyer who already has dealt with these kinds of cases numerous times.
- If want to make a request for any sort of discretionary relief like a waiver or asylum which needs to persuade the immigration authorities to offer you facilities or exception that it might not offer to any other general applicant who is in your position.
There are other kinds of reasons that why you should or in which positions you should hire or go for an immigration attorney and this is a shortlist of reasons to help you to know about the common reasons for hiring an immigration lawyer.
if you are in one of these situations, you can easily understand your condition and can know about the importance of going for the help of an immigration lawyer.